Wicker/Vitter legislation: E15 is the answer, not the problem
Dinneen concluded, “As for AAA and concerns about car warranties, one has to wonder why the alarm over a handful of gas stations offering E15 in the Midwest when hundreds of gas stations in numerous mountain states are offering sub-octane fuel, which knowingly violates vehicle warranties and has been proven by the auto industry to cause vehicle failures, is allowed to continue. Where is the federal legislation to protect American drivers from sub-standard gasoline? What role do oil companies and their powerful political dollars play in supporting and killing legislation, which impacts their well-lined pockets? Big Oil vs. Small Town Biofuels, the David and Goliath story never gets old. In today’s version, it is E15 that pains the giant.”
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting