White paper addresses biologically sourced plant nutrition tools
Agricen’s products are innovative biochemical fertilizer catalysts derived from a naturally occurring, diverse community of microorganisms and their byproducts (enzymes, organic acids and chelators), which work in the soil system to enhance fertilizer performance. The product biochemistry interacts with the natural soil chemistry to increase the availability and uptake of both applied nutrients and those that are tied-up in the soil or in crop residue; it also works to increase root size and structure, facilitating increased nutrient uptake. Agricen’s products have been shown to perform consistently over a broad range of plant species, soil types and application methods in over 600 field and greenhouse studies conducted by Agricen, Agricen Sciences, universities, the USDA and other third-party evaluators.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease