White paper addresses biologically sourced plant nutrition tools
Agricen’s products are innovative biochemical fertilizer catalysts derived from a naturally occurring, diverse community of microorganisms and their byproducts (enzymes, organic acids and chelators), which work in the soil system to enhance fertilizer performance. The product biochemistry interacts with the natural soil chemistry to increase the availability and uptake of both applied nutrients and those that are tied-up in the soil or in crop residue; it also works to increase root size and structure, facilitating increased nutrient uptake. Agricen’s products have been shown to perform consistently over a broad range of plant species, soil types and application methods in over 600 field and greenhouse studies conducted by Agricen, Agricen Sciences, universities, the USDA and other third-party evaluators.
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- U.S. lawmakers warn Japan, Canada on Pacific trade deal talks
- NASA sponsors AgriLife research of drought-stricken trees
- USDA announces farm bill supplemental crop coverage
- Kites, balloon collect aerial data for soybean drought tolerance
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014