White paper addresses biologically sourced plant nutrition tools
Agricen’s products are innovative biochemical fertilizer catalysts derived from a naturally occurring, diverse community of microorganisms and their byproducts (enzymes, organic acids and chelators), which work in the soil system to enhance fertilizer performance. The product biochemistry interacts with the natural soil chemistry to increase the availability and uptake of both applied nutrients and those that are tied-up in the soil or in crop residue; it also works to increase root size and structure, facilitating increased nutrient uptake. Agricen’s products have been shown to perform consistently over a broad range of plant species, soil types and application methods in over 600 field and greenhouse studies conducted by Agricen, Agricen Sciences, universities, the USDA and other third-party evaluators.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- El Niño could strike as early as summer
- Fertilizer in small doses yields higher returns for less money
- Research shows GM crops safe, no special labeling needed
- Canada orders railways to boost grain shipments to ease logjam
- New soil health toolbox evaluates plant available nutrients
- Bayer CropScience to acquire Biagro Group
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
R&R Minuteman Blend System
R&R Manufacturing Inc.