White paper addresses biologically sourced plant nutrition tools
Agricen’s products are innovative biochemical fertilizer catalysts derived from a naturally occurring, diverse community of microorganisms and their byproducts (enzymes, organic acids and chelators), which work in the soil system to enhance fertilizer performance. The product biochemistry interacts with the natural soil chemistry to increase the availability and uptake of both applied nutrients and those that are tied-up in the soil or in crop residue; it also works to increase root size and structure, facilitating increased nutrient uptake. Agricen’s products have been shown to perform consistently over a broad range of plant species, soil types and application methods in over 600 field and greenhouse studies conducted by Agricen, Agricen Sciences, universities, the USDA and other third-party evaluators.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning