Wheat Growers’ Kimball Agronomy Center now open
Wheat Growers' Kimball full-service agronomy retail center is officially open for business. The Wheat Growers Agronomy Center provides products and professional services to customers in the Kimball, S.D., area.
The location also welcomes Tyler Kroupa as a Sales Agronomist.
"The agronomy center opened its doors for business this week," Justin Ranek, Wheat Growers Sales Manager for the south region, says. "We're bringing in inventory every day. This is a very convenient location, less than a quarter-mile off the interstate, featuring the latest seed treating technology. So our customers can zip in and order or pick up their chemical and seed as well as getting expert advice from our agronomy team."
Tyler Kroupa is the newest member of the Kimball agronomy team.
"Tyler grew up on a family farm eight miles north of Kimball," Ranek says. "He brings valuable local knowledge to our Wheat Growers agronomy team as we expand our services for the Kimball area."
Kroupa is a graduate of South Dakota State University, with three years of ag sales experience. He joins Sales Agronomist Chris Talley, Bookkeeper Deanna Beach, Warehouse Manager John Schumacher, Plant Operations Dave Galbreath and Location Manager Tracy Palmer on the Kimball agronomy team.
An open house celebration for the agronomy center is planned for February 5.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
Ports and River Receiving Systems