Wheat Growers’ Kimball Agronomy Center now open
Wheat Growers' Kimball full-service agronomy retail center is officially open for business. The Wheat Growers Agronomy Center provides products and professional services to customers in the Kimball, S.D., area.
The location also welcomes Tyler Kroupa as a Sales Agronomist.
"The agronomy center opened its doors for business this week," Justin Ranek, Wheat Growers Sales Manager for the south region, says. "We're bringing in inventory every day. This is a very convenient location, less than a quarter-mile off the interstate, featuring the latest seed treating technology. So our customers can zip in and order or pick up their chemical and seed as well as getting expert advice from our agronomy team."
Tyler Kroupa is the newest member of the Kimball agronomy team.
"Tyler grew up on a family farm eight miles north of Kimball," Ranek says. "He brings valuable local knowledge to our Wheat Growers agronomy team as we expand our services for the Kimball area."
Kroupa is a graduate of South Dakota State University, with three years of ag sales experience. He joins Sales Agronomist Chris Talley, Bookkeeper Deanna Beach, Warehouse Manager John Schumacher, Plant Operations Dave Galbreath and Location Manager Tracy Palmer on the Kimball agronomy team.
An open house celebration for the agronomy center is planned for February 5.
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight