Wheat Growers’ Kimball Agronomy Center now open
Wheat Growers' Kimball full-service agronomy retail center is officially open for business. The Wheat Growers Agronomy Center provides products and professional services to customers in the Kimball, S.D., area.
The location also welcomes Tyler Kroupa as a Sales Agronomist.
"The agronomy center opened its doors for business this week," Justin Ranek, Wheat Growers Sales Manager for the south region, says. "We're bringing in inventory every day. This is a very convenient location, less than a quarter-mile off the interstate, featuring the latest seed treating technology. So our customers can zip in and order or pick up their chemical and seed as well as getting expert advice from our agronomy team."
Tyler Kroupa is the newest member of the Kimball agronomy team.
"Tyler grew up on a family farm eight miles north of Kimball," Ranek says. "He brings valuable local knowledge to our Wheat Growers agronomy team as we expand our services for the Kimball area."
Kroupa is a graduate of South Dakota State University, with three years of ag sales experience. He joins Sales Agronomist Chris Talley, Bookkeeper Deanna Beach, Warehouse Manager John Schumacher, Plant Operations Dave Galbreath and Location Manager Tracy Palmer on the Kimball agronomy team.
An open house celebration for the agronomy center is planned for February 5.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease