West Central to sponsor webinar on in-furrow technology
West Central will be sponsoring a free webinar Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2014, on in-furrow planting. In partnership with FMC, BASF Corporation and Nufarm, West Central will offer an in-depth presentation about the cutting-edge trend of in-furrow planting. Brian Kuehl, Product Manager from West Central, Steve Roehl, Research and Product Specialist from West Central and Bob Hooten, Subject Matter Expert from FMC will cover:
• The basics of an in-furrow system, including how the industry’s best starter fertilizer and seed protectant have proven to increase crop yields and maximize planting efficiency.
• Best practices on how to combine crop nutrients, plant health products, fertilizer-compatible insecticides and customized seed treatments into one application.
• Individual products that are customizable to become stronger when combined in-furrow.
Webinar participants will gain valuable industry knowledge to position themselves as the experts and trusted resource for growers. Participants will leave with the knowledge to increase profitability by combining multiple products into one sales call.
Who should attend:
• Retailers and consultants looking to educate growers about the cutting-edge technology of in-furrow planting
Brian Kuehl - Product Manager | West Central
Brian Kuehl holds a B.S. in Plant Sciences and a M.S. in Crop and Weed Science from NDSU. In 2000, Kuehl joined West Central, Inc. Kuehl enjoys developing products and production practices that benefit the entire agricultural chain and working with growers, dealers, manufacturers and university personnel throughout the U.S.
Steve Roehl, Research and Product Specialist | West Central
Steve Roehl earned a B.S. in Soil Science and Agronomy from the University of Wisconsin – River Falls and a M.S. in Weed Science from NDSU. As Research and Product Specialist, he works with internal partners to determine long and short term planning and supervision of research related projects, programs, and costs.
Bob Hooten, Subject Matter Expert | FMC
Bob Hooten received a M.S. from SDSU and a B.S. in entomology from Purdue University. He has spent the past 35 years working in various roles within FMC. Most recently, as a technical expert serving as a subject matter expert for key customers using Capture LFR insecticide.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks