Webinar to address incentives in ag irrigation
The Irrigation Association’s free five-part webinar series will conclude Dec. 12, 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. eastern time, with the topic “Changing how we irrigate: taking advantage of incentives to help farmers upgrade irrigation technologies.”
The complete series of webinars has been titled “Bringing Water to Life,” and it kicked off in the summer of 2013 to bring together water-use experts to discuss current and future challenges and opportunities facing irrigated agriculture.
This concluding webinar will explore the concepts of incentives in agricultural irrigation and will feature experts who know what incentives are available and whether or not they work.
Featured speakers include: Dayna Gross, conservation manager, Silver Creek Watershed, The Nature Conservancy, and a U.S. Department of Agriculture speaker yet to be determined.
Click here to register. For questions about the agricultural webinar series, contact John R. Farner Jr., IA’s government affairs director. Previously recorded webinars in this series can be viewed on IA’s Smart Irrigation Month YouTube channel.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto