Waterhemp jumps to No. 1 weed to watch
OpTill PRO herbicide, powered by Kixor herbicide technology, targets waterhemp in soybeans with three different sites of action that provide enhanced burndown plus residual control. In corn, recently registered Zidua herbicide is a new soil-applied herbicide that provides longer residual control of grasses and broadleaf weeds than other herbicides on the market.
“As an industry leader, BASF is dedicated to providing solutions, technical support and educational tools to help growers implement a weed management program based on herbicide best practices,” said Westberg. “This includes proactive weed resistance management, such as utilizing herbicides with different sites of action, and planning appropriately to help ensure effective, on-target applications.”
To learn more about the spread of waterhemp or herbicide best practices, visit http://on.basf.com/weedbp.
- Granular completes nationwide beta testing; signs first customers
- Concerns grow over damage to EU wheat crop quality
- Davis Equipment is celebrating 50 years in business
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday