Waterhemp jumps to No. 1 weed to watch
OpTill PRO herbicide, powered by Kixor herbicide technology, targets waterhemp in soybeans with three different sites of action that provide enhanced burndown plus residual control. In corn, recently registered Zidua herbicide is a new soil-applied herbicide that provides longer residual control of grasses and broadleaf weeds than other herbicides on the market.
“As an industry leader, BASF is dedicated to providing solutions, technical support and educational tools to help growers implement a weed management program based on herbicide best practices,” said Westberg. “This includes proactive weed resistance management, such as utilizing herbicides with different sites of action, and planning appropriately to help ensure effective, on-target applications.”
To learn more about the spread of waterhemp or herbicide best practices, visit http://on.basf.com/weedbp.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law