Waterhemp jumps to No. 1 weed to watch
OpTill PRO herbicide, powered by Kixor herbicide technology, targets waterhemp in soybeans with three different sites of action that provide enhanced burndown plus residual control. In corn, recently registered Zidua herbicide is a new soil-applied herbicide that provides longer residual control of grasses and broadleaf weeds than other herbicides on the market.
“As an industry leader, BASF is dedicated to providing solutions, technical support and educational tools to help growers implement a weed management program based on herbicide best practices,” said Westberg. “This includes proactive weed resistance management, such as utilizing herbicides with different sites of action, and planning appropriately to help ensure effective, on-target applications.”
To learn more about the spread of waterhemp or herbicide best practices, visit http://on.basf.com/weedbp.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Vertical Floor Blenders