Vote for the best new product of 2013
It's time to vote for your choice of the best new product introduced in 2013 from the Top 10 Editors’ Choice list compiled by the editors of AgProfessional magazine. Voting is quick and easy; see the active link to the poll below.
Anyone in the agricultural industry that has involvement with products used or sold by retailers and crop consultants or recommended to farmers should share their anonymous opinion by voting. It is easy and fast.
The complete write-up about the awards program is in the December 2013 AgProfessional magazine. The product information based on company-provided materials that was included in the article is available below.
The Top 10 list is based on the most outstanding efforts by companies in promoting their products as novel and innovative. It is now your turn to confirm which one really is the greatest advance in technology or chemistry introduced in 2013. The top vote getter will receive recognition in the February issue of AgProfessional magazine.
Your choice should be based on the product being exceptional and the potential for the product over the long run—not what it has already accomplished in sales. Only products newly available on the market as of December 2012 to November 2013 were eligible.
Deadline for voting is Jan. 8, 2014. Click here to vote!
To read more about each of the Top 10 products, click the links next to the product. A summary of the product and why AgProfessional's editors picked each product is included.
A) Dow AgroSciences, Intrepid Edge Insecticide. Product Information.
B) Dow AgroSciences, Sulfoxaflor. Product Information.
C) DuPont Pioneer, T Series Soybeans. Product Information.
D) IN3 Applications, The Plant Diagnostic Sample Submission App. Product Information.
E) Precision Laboratories, Trident Bio-Inducer for Soybeans. Product Information.
F) Raven Industries, Viper 4. Product Information.
G) Syngenta, Agrisure Duracade Corn Rootworm Trait. Product Information.
H) Syngenta, Clariva. Product Information.
I) TeeJet Technologies, Matrix Pro GS. Product Information.
J) Véto-pharma S.A., Apivar Miticide. Product Information.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report