Today is deadline to vote for 2012 Top Product
Vote for your choice of the best new product introduced in 2012 from the Top 10 Editors’ Choice list compiled by the editors of AgProfessional magazine. Voting is quick and easy; see the active link to the poll below.
Anyone in the agricultural industry that has involvement with products used or sold by retailers and crop consultants or recommended to farmers should share their anonymous opinion by voting. It is easy and fast.
The complete write-up about the awards program is in the December 2012 AgProfessional magazine. The product information based on company-provide materials that was included in the article is available below.
The Top 10 list is based on the most outstanding efforts by companies in promoting their products as novel and innovative. It is now your turn to confirm which one really is the greatest advance in technology or chemistry introduced in 2012. The top vote getter will receive recognition in the February issue of AgProfessional magazine.
Your choice should be based on the product being exceptional and the potential for the product over the long run—not what it has already accomplished in sales. Only products newly available on the market as of December 2011 to November 2012 were eligible.
Deadline for voting is Jan. 7, 2012. Click here to vote!
To read more about each of the Top 10 products, click the links next to the product. A summary of the product and why AgProfessional's editos picked each product is included.
A) Cornell University, Adapt-N. Product Information.
B) BASF, Xemium fungicide powering new formulation fungicides. Product Information.
C) FMC, Anthem herbicide. Product Information.
D) Hemisphere GPS, Outback MAX with Outback ConnX. Product Information.
E) i3G Corporation, i-tank Remote Tank Monitoring. Product Information.
F) John Deere, John Deere Mobile Weather. Product Information.
G) Miller St. Nazianz, Nitro 5000 Series. Product Information.
H) Mosaic Company, Nutrient Removal App. Product Information.
I) Spectrum Technologies, FieldScout Green Index+. Product Information.
J) Valent, Fierce herbicide. Product Information.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014