Volt Aerial Robotics launches new family of UAVs
click image to zoom Volt Aerial Robotics has announced the release of the Venture family of small unmanned aerial systems. A totally new airframe engineered for ease of operation, durability and mission flexibility. The Venture family of UAS features two sophisticated autopilot options, an enclosed avionics pod, folding motor arms for easy handling, a sophisticated vibration dampening design, the use of cutting edge composites and materials, and the best in power train and propeller selection for extended flight duration.
Volt has tailored their sensor options for agricultural use with specific attention paid to the need for GPS data fused with both HD video and 16 megapixel still imagery a portability. The Venture Surveyor combines a 20 megapixel camera and brush-less camera mount and accommodate NIR and thermal cameras or a sophisticated fully stabilized mini-gimbal unit.
For more information, call (636) 410-0191 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning