Volt Aerial Robotics launches new family of UAVs
click image to zoom Volt Aerial Robotics has announced the release of the Venture family of small unmanned aerial systems. A totally new airframe engineered for ease of operation, durability and mission flexibility. The Venture family of UAS features two sophisticated autopilot options, an enclosed avionics pod, folding motor arms for easy handling, a sophisticated vibration dampening design, the use of cutting edge composites and materials, and the best in power train and propeller selection for extended flight duration.
Volt has tailored their sensor options for agricultural use with specific attention paid to the need for GPS data fused with both HD video and 16 megapixel still imagery a portability. The Venture Surveyor combines a 20 megapixel camera and brush-less camera mount and accommodate NIR and thermal cameras or a sophisticated fully stabilized mini-gimbal unit.
For more information, call (636) 410-0191 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Granular completes nationwide beta testing; signs first customers
- Concerns grow over damage to EU wheat crop quality
- Davis Equipment is celebrating 50 years in business
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday