Volt Aerial Robotics launches new family of UAVs
click image to zoom Volt Aerial Robotics has announced the release of the Venture family of small unmanned aerial systems. A totally new airframe engineered for ease of operation, durability and mission flexibility. The Venture family of UAS features two sophisticated autopilot options, an enclosed avionics pod, folding motor arms for easy handling, a sophisticated vibration dampening design, the use of cutting edge composites and materials, and the best in power train and propeller selection for extended flight duration.
Volt has tailored their sensor options for agricultural use with specific attention paid to the need for GPS data fused with both HD video and 16 megapixel still imagery a portability. The Venture Surveyor combines a 20 megapixel camera and brush-less camera mount and accommodate NIR and thermal cameras or a sophisticated fully stabilized mini-gimbal unit.
For more information, call (636) 410-0191 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Researchers find boron facilitates stem cell growth in corn
- Novozymes and Monsanto showcase new ag innovations
- Case IH introduces real-time AFS Connect 2.0
- Bayer CropScience plans 2015 release of new corn herbicide
- Valmont acquires majority stake in AgSense
- DuPont announces investment in seed treatment solutions
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease