Vive Crop Protection, United Suppliers launch two products
United Suppliers, Inc. and Vive Crop Protection, Inc. announced a collaboration to demonstrate and market advanced formulation technologies in the United States. Targeted to launch in the 2015 growing season, these technologies will leverage Vive's patented Allosperse delivery system to provide enhanced agronomic performance and new application opportunities to United Suppliers' leading-edge owners and customers.
"We are pursuing the capabilities of getting more activity out of the products we are using in current and expanded applications," said United Suppliers VP of Crop Protection and Seed Brett Bruggeman. "United Suppliers' retail owners are in the best position to deliver new technology to growers."
"We are quite excited about working with United Suppliers to provide innovative products to their customers," said Vive CEO Keith Thomas. "Vive is rapidly developing a strong pipeline of effective crop protection products for our partners and growers."
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?