Vive Crop Protection, United Suppliers launch two products
United Suppliers, Inc. and Vive Crop Protection, Inc. announced a collaboration to demonstrate and market advanced formulation technologies in the United States. Targeted to launch in the 2015 growing season, these technologies will leverage Vive's patented Allosperse delivery system to provide enhanced agronomic performance and new application opportunities to United Suppliers' leading-edge owners and customers.
"We are pursuing the capabilities of getting more activity out of the products we are using in current and expanded applications," said United Suppliers VP of Crop Protection and Seed Brett Bruggeman. "United Suppliers' retail owners are in the best position to deliver new technology to growers."
"We are quite excited about working with United Suppliers to provide innovative products to their customers," said Vive CEO Keith Thomas. "Vive is rapidly developing a strong pipeline of effective crop protection products for our partners and growers."
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants