Vive Crop Protection, United Suppliers launch two products
United Suppliers, Inc. and Vive Crop Protection, Inc. announced a collaboration to demonstrate and market advanced formulation technologies in the United States. Targeted to launch in the 2015 growing season, these technologies will leverage Vive's patented Allosperse delivery system to provide enhanced agronomic performance and new application opportunities to United Suppliers' leading-edge owners and customers.
"We are pursuing the capabilities of getting more activity out of the products we are using in current and expanded applications," said United Suppliers VP of Crop Protection and Seed Brett Bruggeman. "United Suppliers' retail owners are in the best position to deliver new technology to growers."
"We are quite excited about working with United Suppliers to provide innovative products to their customers," said Vive CEO Keith Thomas. "Vive is rapidly developing a strong pipeline of effective crop protection products for our partners and growers."
- Crop futures diverged from livestock markets Wednesday night
- Be ready for late summer heat
- Farmland price outlook in 2014 and beyond
- Climate change to cut South Asia's growth 9% by 2100
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- As risk of drought rises, Australian farmers struggle to invest
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Agricultural associations respond to government shutdown