Vive Crop Protection, United Suppliers launch two products
United Suppliers, Inc. and Vive Crop Protection, Inc. announced a collaboration to demonstrate and market advanced formulation technologies in the United States. Targeted to launch in the 2015 growing season, these technologies will leverage Vive's patented Allosperse delivery system to provide enhanced agronomic performance and new application opportunities to United Suppliers' leading-edge owners and customers.
"We are pursuing the capabilities of getting more activity out of the products we are using in current and expanded applications," said United Suppliers VP of Crop Protection and Seed Brett Bruggeman. "United Suppliers' retail owners are in the best position to deliver new technology to growers."
"We are quite excited about working with United Suppliers to provide innovative products to their customers," said Vive CEO Keith Thomas. "Vive is rapidly developing a strong pipeline of effective crop protection products for our partners and growers."
- Kites, balloon collect aerial data for soybean drought tolerance
- Researchers explore early corn planting
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Biofuel groups press White House on more than just 2014 targets
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Thursday night
- Protecting pollinators from insecticide exposure
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014