Verdesian Life Sciences acquires INTX Microbials
Verdesian Life Sciences, LLC, a Paine & Partners, LLC company, announced that it has acquired INTX Microbials, LLC, a world-class provider of inoculant, seed treatment, and biological growth enhancement products. Financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
INTX’s innovative products are used in agricultural crops including soybeans, pulse and forage crops, specialty crops and cereals. INTX’s inoculant, seed treatment, and biological growth enhancement products, which include both conventional as well as OMRI‐certified products, align well with Verdesian’s portfolio of plant health, biological and nutrition offerings. With manufacturing capabilities in Kentland, IN, and Wichita, KS, INTX has a strong track record of producing high quality product solutions for its customers.
“We are pleased with the acquisition of INTX, which further builds out Verdesian’s leading portfolio of plant health and nutrition products and is a key step in our long‐term growth strategy,” said JJ Grow, Verdesian Chief Executive Officer. “The addition of INTX allows us to offer our customers a broader range of solutions by giving them access to a full line of technology‐driven seed treatment and inoculants products. INTX has a reputation for high quality products and very high standards of service. We look forward to working with the INTX team to deliver significant value to our customers.”
“We are excited to become part of Verdesian Life Sciences, which has the resources and experience to enhance our ability to grow,” said INTX founder Michael Blanding. “Joining forces with Verdesian will enable us to continue developing innovative products to meet our customers’ changing needs. We are confident that the Verdesian platform will help expand our specialized business, drive sales growth and enhance our marketing capabilities.”
INTX will operate independently as a subsidiary of Verdesian for the remainder of 2013 and will transition into Verdesian in 2014.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Junge Control Inc.