Vance Publishing sells AgriTalk to Farm Journal Media
Vance Publishing Corp. today announces the sale of AgriTalk to Farm Journal Media. AgriTalk is the only nationally syndicated long-format radio program fully dedicated to agriculture.
“Vance acquired AgriTalk in 2005 along with Doane Advisory Services. It has been a strong and profitable product for the company. However, as Vance has focused its efforts on building our digital, data and events businesses, AgriTalk has become less of a strategic fit,” said Peggy Walker, Vance Publishing Corporation President.
In 2012, Vance has launched both brand-specific and customized apps for the agriculture industry. The company has invested heavily in its Greenbook and Red Book data businesses, expanding the databases and adding new features and products. A very successful Produce event was launched in 2012 and the company will be building upon that next year.
Vance is very focused on serving its core audiences with the products, services and information they need to be successful.
About Vance Publishing Corporation
Vance Publishing Corporation is a business-to-business integrated media company serving the agriculture industry with leading brands such as Drovers CattleNetwork, Dairy Herd Management, The Packer, Doane Advisory Services and AgProfessional. Vance also serves the professional beauty and woodworking industries. The company produces 15 magazines, more than 50 newsletters, over 30 websites, several trade shows and events, a subscription-based data product set, and custom media products. Celebrating its 75th anniversary, Vance Publishing Corporation is headquartered in Lincolnshire, Ill., with additional offices in Lenexa, Kan., and St. Louis, Mo.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Direct Drive Rotary Blend Systems
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Co.