Valmont acquires Locker Group Holdings
Valmont Industries, Inc., a leading global provider of engineered products and services for infrastructure, mechanized irrigation equipment for agriculture, announced that it has acquired privately-held Locker Group Holdings Pty Ltd., a market leader in Australia and Asia for the manufacture of perforated and expanded metal for the non-residential market, industrial flooring and handrails for the access systems market, and screening media for applications in the industrial and mining sectors.
Locker Group has annual sales of approximately $80 million and operates five manufacturing locations across the region. After consideration for transaction costs, the Company expects the acquisition to be slightly accretive to 2013 earnings.
"The acquisition of Locker Group enhances Valmont's position in the access systems market while further adding complementary exposure in the perforated and expanded metal products markets," said Vik Bansal, Group President of Valmont's Global Engineered Infrastructure Products Segment.
"Valmont is the perfect fit for the Locker Group. We look forward to leveraging our product and marketing teams and expanding our opportunities for growth in the vital Asia-Pacific region," added Ed Sill, CEO of Locker.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
R&R Minuteman Blend System
R&R Manufacturing Inc.