Valent BioSciences launches new multi-channeled website
Valent BioSciences Corp. (VBC) has announced the launch of its new website at www.valentbiosciences.com. The new site includes individual channels devoted to the corporation and each of its four biorational business units: Agricultural Microbials, Plant Growth Regulators, Public Health, and Forestry.
“VBC prides itself on delivering science-based, high quality products which create value for end users,” says Salman Mir, vice president, Global Marketing and Business Management. “Along with the growth of our company and expansion of our biorational portfolio has come an increase in demand for information about VBC products. Now, visitors to our website can find material about all of our products including trial data and imagery, video demonstrations, and downloadable resources for further investigation of our offerings.”
VBC is a provider of developing and commercializing biorational products in 95 countries around the world. Biorationals are products typically derived from biological origins (natural or synthesized) that are highly specific in their activity while providing economic, health, and/or environmental benefits. These products include microbial insecticides, fungicides and nematicides, as well as plant growth regulators used in seed treatment, production agriculture, postharvest and management of stress in crops.
Recent capital investments for VBC include a dedicated biorational manufacturing facility in Osage, IA at a cost of $150 million and the acquisition of Pace International, a leader in the postharvest business, for $65 million.
Mir notes that the easy-to-navigate design of the new website provides visitors the opportunity to move seamlessly between channels. The site is designed to accommodate VBC’s future expansion plans, including information on the abovementioned capital investments.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Fertilizer Conveying Systems
Waconia Manufacturing Inc.