Updated MACA PowerPoint for teaching ag
The fall season was an active one for members of the CropLife Ambassador Network (CAN), as has the entire 2013 been a busy one, according to Diane Orf, program manager with the Mid America CropLife Association (MACA).
The CAN program gets members of MACA, who are crop protection company executives and others into school classrooms where they explain agriculture to students.
Additionally, MACA is working on a new educational mailer to send to school teachers in the spring.
Orf suggests that those involved in agriculture check out the new Agriculture's Abundance PowerPoint on MACA’s website. It has updated information and new graphics for making presentations to students.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture