Updated MACA PowerPoint for teaching ag
The fall season was an active one for members of the CropLife Ambassador Network (CAN), as has the entire 2013 been a busy one, according to Diane Orf, program manager with the Mid America CropLife Association (MACA).
The CAN program gets members of MACA, who are crop protection company executives and others into school classrooms where they explain agriculture to students.
Additionally, MACA is working on a new educational mailer to send to school teachers in the spring.
Orf suggests that those involved in agriculture check out the new Agriculture's Abundance PowerPoint on MACA’s website. It has updated information and new graphics for making presentations to students.
- Honey Bee Health Coalition releases “Bee Healthy” roadmap
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals