University launches national Agricultural Innovation Prize
After finalists are selected, teams will be invited to the UW-Madison campus in April 2014 for the final stage of the competition to present their projects and be scored by a high-profile judging panel.
Ultimately, the contest reflects the university's larger commitment to collaborations across disciplines and professions.
"If you think about the global issues we face today, they're increasingly complex and require diverse teams to formulate viable solutions," says David Krakauer, director of WID. "The Ag Prize takes this a step further by investing in students, the influencers of our future, who are already thinking outside the box across disciplines, but need that initial boost to bring agricultural innovations to life."
The contest will run through spring 2014, with a Feb. 28, 2014, deadline to enter. For more information about the Agricultural Innovation Prize, visit http://www.agprize.com/.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday morning
- Draft EIS comment period closes with Enlist support
- Launch of Open Ag Data Alliance supports farmer/data privacy
- MANA introduces Captan Gold
- Report: Australia could play larger role in Asian food security
- Anniversary at Bayer CropScience SeedGrowth conference
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
A.J. Sackett Blend Towers
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company