Two new Case IH Patriot models offer more power
“Case IH is the only equipment manufacturer dedicated to using SCR-only emissions technology across all of our high-horsepower equipment,” says Burns.
Case IH Agronomic Design is at work across the full line of Patriot sprayers, helping make the most of sometimes challenging environments where crops grow. The cab-forward, rear-engine configuration provides balanced weight distribution and reduces compaction and rutting, allowing operators field access earlier than conventional designs.
Best-in-class trailing-link suspension and a large, comfortable Surveyor cab make long days in the field feel effortless.
“The new Patriot 3240 and 3340 models are the high-quality, efficient and comfortable sprayer operators expect from Case IH,” says Burns. “They build on the strengths of the Patriot family, just like our industry-leading Class 2 Patriot 2240 and Class 4 Patriot 4430.”
- DuPont to sell copper fungicide business assets to Mitsui
- Crop futures diverged from livestock markets Wednesday night
- Be ready for late summer heat
- Farmland price outlook in 2014 and beyond
- Climate change to cut South Asia's growth 9% by 2100
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Agricultural associations respond to government shutdown