Two new Case IH Patriot models offer more power
“Case IH is the only equipment manufacturer dedicated to using SCR-only emissions technology across all of our high-horsepower equipment,” says Burns.
Case IH Agronomic Design is at work across the full line of Patriot sprayers, helping make the most of sometimes challenging environments where crops grow. The cab-forward, rear-engine configuration provides balanced weight distribution and reduces compaction and rutting, allowing operators field access earlier than conventional designs.
Best-in-class trailing-link suspension and a large, comfortable Surveyor cab make long days in the field feel effortless.
“The new Patriot 3240 and 3340 models are the high-quality, efficient and comfortable sprayer operators expect from Case IH,” says Burns. “They build on the strengths of the Patriot family, just like our industry-leading Class 2 Patriot 2240 and Class 4 Patriot 4430.”
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture