Tire load calculator is a new app
Trelleborg, one of the world’s leading developers, manufacturers and suppliers of tires and complete wheel systems for agriculture, announced the release of the “TLC – Trelleborg Load Calculator” for tablets, smartphones and PC, specifically adapted to meet the needs of the U.S. market.
The application is a professional tool developed for ag professionals, farmers, contractors and specialized tire and machinery dealers, to precisely calculate agricultural equipment and tractors’ load per axle in order to determine the optimal tire pressure for specific operating conditions.
The TLC has been designed to be a smart and user-friendly tool to provide farming professionals with higher productivity and efficiency driven by the appropriate usage of inflation pressure for any application and machine configuration. In a few seconds of accessing the tool, users can determine the best balance between load and inflation pressure for a specific farming operation, to make the most of the agricultural tire and maximize productivity.
“This tool was designed by Trelleborg to address the needs of modern farming,” said Andrea Masella, marketing manager, Trelleborg Agri and Forestry Tires in North America. “Thanks to the TLC, farmers, contractors, as well as specialized tire and equipment dealers, will be able to precisely calculate the tractor’s load per axle for any machine configuration”.
Download the “TLC – Trelleborg Load Calculator” on the Apple Store or from the Trelleborg Wheel Systems. The company noted that this is the first app launched by Trelleborg for the agricultural industry and represents a strategic milestone in a new approach to serving the industry with mobile professional tools.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- USDA’s budget proposal: How will you be impacted?
- UN: China, US climate cooperation raises hopes for global deal
- Crop marekts set back from early-Friday highs
- Even as Japan balks at trade concessions, farmers move on
- Crop pests ‘vastly underestimated’ warns study
- Evogene enhances predictive gene stacking capabilities
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Declining Weigh Blend System
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.