Tire load calculator is a new app
Trelleborg, one of the world’s leading developers, manufacturers and suppliers of tires and complete wheel systems for agriculture, announced the release of the “TLC – Trelleborg Load Calculator” for tablets, smartphones and PC, specifically adapted to meet the needs of the U.S. market.
The application is a professional tool developed for ag professionals, farmers, contractors and specialized tire and machinery dealers, to precisely calculate agricultural equipment and tractors’ load per axle in order to determine the optimal tire pressure for specific operating conditions.
The TLC has been designed to be a smart and user-friendly tool to provide farming professionals with higher productivity and efficiency driven by the appropriate usage of inflation pressure for any application and machine configuration. In a few seconds of accessing the tool, users can determine the best balance between load and inflation pressure for a specific farming operation, to make the most of the agricultural tire and maximize productivity.
“This tool was designed by Trelleborg to address the needs of modern farming,” said Andrea Masella, marketing manager, Trelleborg Agri and Forestry Tires in North America. “Thanks to the TLC, farmers, contractors, as well as specialized tire and equipment dealers, will be able to precisely calculate the tractor’s load per axle for any machine configuration”.
Download the “TLC – Trelleborg Load Calculator” on the Apple Store or from the Trelleborg Wheel Systems. The company noted that this is the first app launched by Trelleborg for the agricultural industry and represents a strategic milestone in a new approach to serving the industry with mobile professional tools.
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Survey shows big data use increasing
- Partnership to collaborate on bio-stimulants
- DuPont Pioneer celebrates production expansion in Ontario
- No-till may not bring hoped-for boost in global crop yields
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta