Tiger-Sul presents ATV to agronomist
click image to zoomDrew Taylor (left) and John Myers (right) of H.J. Baker’s Tiger-Sul Products present Kevin Dockter (center) with a new Arctic Cat Prowler ATV as the Grand Prize winner of the “Make Tracks Win Big” sweepstakes. H.J. Baker’s Tiger-Sul Products last week presented Kevin Dockter, a sales agronomist with Dakota Plains Co-op in Forman, N.D., a new Arctic Cat Prowler XTZ 1000i ATV.
Docter was the grand prize winner of H.J. Baker’s “Make Tracks Win Big” sweepstakes. He received the ATV at Titan Machinery in Britton, S.D., where Jeff Oelkers, manager of ATV sales at Titan, helped organize the event. Drew Taylor, director of Tiger-Sul Products management, presented the keys to an appreciative Dockter.
Dave Hans, director, fertilizer marketing and product development for H.J. Baker’s Tiger-Sul Products, said, “We are very pleased to be able to present Kevin with a brand new Arctic Cat Prowler. The sweepstakes promoted a webinar on the agronomic and economic benefits of applying sulphur to fields in the fall. It improves sulphur fertilizer efficiency for spring crops and enhances nitrogen and phosphorus uptake. Both the sweepstakes and the webinar were very popular.”
Kevin Dockter, the winner of the ATV, said, “Wow! I was totally caught off guard when Dave Hans from H.J. Baker’s Tiger-Sul called and told me I had won. I appreciate Tiger-Sul putting on the sweepstakes and I am glad I took the time to enter. I can’t wait to start making tracks with my new Arctic Cat ATV.”
Twenty additional winners from across the United States and Canada are receiving an Arctic Cat “Cat’s Pride” jacket.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- El Niño could strike as early as summer
- Fertilizer in small doses yields higher returns for less money
- Research shows GM crops safe, no special labeling needed
- Canada orders railways to boost grain shipments to ease logjam
- New soil health toolbox evaluates plant available nutrients
- Spectacular economic growth in China has a downside: drought
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Direct Drive Rotary Blend Systems
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Co.