The Andersons to acquire Mt. Pulaski Products
The Andersons Inc. signed a definitive agreement to purchase substantially all of the assets of Mt. Pulaski Products LLC. The transaction, which remains subject to certain conditions, is anticipated to close in the fourth quarter.
"This acquisition aligns with our growth strategies for our cob products business," says CEO Mike Anderson. "We will be doubling our raw cob supply which enables us to enhance the service to our existing customers and expand our presence in the higher value segments of this business."
If acquired, the assets of Mt. Pulaski Products LLC, will operate within The Andersons Turf & Specialty Group, Cob Division.
"These two facilities are ideally positioned in the center of Illinois seed corn production areas with freight and logistical benefits," says Tom Waggoner, president, Turf & Specialty Group. "The combination of these mills with our existing mill in Delphi, Indiana, enables us to optimize capacity as well as enhance service to our customers. We will be the sole cob processor and product manufacturer in the industry with multiple mills."
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
Junge Control Inc.