Tessenderlo Kerley divests aquatic herbicide business
Tessenderlo Kerley Inc. (TKI) has completed final transactions in the divestment of its aquatic herbicide business to SePRO Corporation, based in Carmel, Ind. The transaction includes registrations, trade names and other related business assets for the active ingredient fluridone. The business was managed by TKI’s crop protection business unit, NovaSource, which provides crop protection solutions for niche agricultural markets globally.
TKI produces and markets specialty chemical solutions, including fertilizers, crop protection chemicals and process chemicals and services to diverse markets around the globe. TKI operates 10 manufacturing plants in North America, in addition to an extensive terminal network. The company is a subsidiary of Tessenderlo Group, Brussels, Belgium.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning