Tessenderlo Kerley divests aquatic herbicide business
Tessenderlo Kerley Inc. (TKI) has completed final transactions in the divestment of its aquatic herbicide business to SePRO Corporation, based in Carmel, Ind. The transaction includes registrations, trade names and other related business assets for the active ingredient fluridone. The business was managed by TKI’s crop protection business unit, NovaSource, which provides crop protection solutions for niche agricultural markets globally.
TKI produces and markets specialty chemical solutions, including fertilizers, crop protection chemicals and process chemicals and services to diverse markets around the globe. TKI operates 10 manufacturing plants in North America, in addition to an extensive terminal network. The company is a subsidiary of Tessenderlo Group, Brussels, Belgium.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Junge Control Inc.