Tessenderlo Kerley divests aquatic herbicide business
Tessenderlo Kerley Inc. (TKI) has completed final transactions in the divestment of its aquatic herbicide business to SePRO Corporation, based in Carmel, Ind. The transaction includes registrations, trade names and other related business assets for the active ingredient fluridone. The business was managed by TKI’s crop protection business unit, NovaSource, which provides crop protection solutions for niche agricultural markets globally.
TKI produces and markets specialty chemical solutions, including fertilizers, crop protection chemicals and process chemicals and services to diverse markets around the globe. TKI operates 10 manufacturing plants in North America, in addition to an extensive terminal network. The company is a subsidiary of Tessenderlo Group, Brussels, Belgium.
- Precision ag conference looks to the future
- New webcasts save time, money during soybean aphid season
- Nutra-Flo’s two new products fight corn rootworm resistance
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Iteris, Satshot partner to deliver precision ag weather/imagery
- Russia's Uralkali to up potash price for China by 10%