Tessenderlo Kerley divests aquatic herbicide business
Tessenderlo Kerley Inc. (TKI) has completed final transactions in the divestment of its aquatic herbicide business to SePRO Corporation, based in Carmel, Ind. The transaction includes registrations, trade names and other related business assets for the active ingredient fluridone. The business was managed by TKI’s crop protection business unit, NovaSource, which provides crop protection solutions for niche agricultural markets globally.
TKI produces and markets specialty chemical solutions, including fertilizers, crop protection chemicals and process chemicals and services to diverse markets around the globe. TKI operates 10 manufacturing plants in North America, in addition to an extensive terminal network. The company is a subsidiary of Tessenderlo Group, Brussels, Belgium.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?