Tessenderlo Kerley, Or-Cal settle patent infringements
Tessenderlo Kerley Inc. and Or-Cal, Inc. announced the settlement of all patent infringement claims made by Tessenderlo Kerley against Or-Cal pertaining to Tessenderlo Kerley's Surround and Purshade brands of sunburn and heat stress protectants. As part of the settlement, Or-Cal will continue to manufacture certain sunburn and heat stress protectant products under license from Tessenderlo Kerley. The remaining terms of the settlement are confidential.
Tessenderlo Kerley's products are marketed by NovaSource, the company’s crop protection business unit. NovaSource is responsible for developing and marketing crop protection products for niche and specialty markets globally. Tessenderlo Kerley produces and markets specialty chemical solutions globally, operates 10 manufacturing plants and distributes products through its network of more than 65 terminals. Tessenderlo Kerley is a subsidiary of Tessenderlo Group, Brussels, Belgium.
Tessenderlo Group is a worldwide specialty company, focused on food, agriculture, water management and on valorizing bio-residuals. The group employs about 7,500 people and is a leader in most of its markets, with a consolidated revenue of 2.1 billion EUR in 2011.
Or-Cal, based in Junction City, Ore., is a formulator, toll manufacturer and marketer of innovative and cost effective crop protection products that are used in a vast number of agricultural specialty markets worldwide.
Or-Cal, founded by George Baker in 1997, has three divisions - Agricultural, Consumer and Toll Production that serve distribution and growers around the globe. Under the leadership of co-owner, Steve Horn, the company has experienced growth over the past 10 years. Or-Cal’s focus has been, first and foremost, developing exceptional customer relationships in order to better understand their needs and responding to such with unique and novel solutions - products, formulations, labeling/registrations and/or packaging.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
A.J. Sackett Blend Towers
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company