TKI, D&M and Willamette announce settlement
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. and D&M Chem, Inc. announced the settlement of all patent infringement claims made by TKI against D&M Chem pertaining to TKI’s Surround and Purshade brands of sunburn and heat stress protectants.
TKI is a global leader in sunburn and heat stress protectant products marketed by NovaSource, the company’s crop protection business unit. NovaSource acquires, develops and markets crop protection products for niche agricultural uses globally.
As part of the settlement, D&M Chem will continue to manufacture certain sunburn and heat stress protectant products under license from TKI. The remaining terms of the settlement are confidential.
TKI and Willamette AG, Inc. (Willamette) also announced an agreement that Willamette will continue to sell certain sunburn and heat stress protectant products under license from TKI. The remaining terms of their agreement are confidential.
- Ag markets moved mostly higher Tuesday morning
- Certain ecosystems prove resistant to climate change
- One oft forgotten important fall chore: Sampling for SCN
- Timing of cheatgrass herbicides on wheat
- Cellerate receives EPA certification for cellulosic biofuels RINs
- Partnership to develop nitrogen enhancement technology
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals