TKI, D&M and Willamette announce settlement
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. and D&M Chem, Inc. announced the settlement of all patent infringement claims made by TKI against D&M Chem pertaining to TKI’s Surround and Purshade brands of sunburn and heat stress protectants.
TKI is a global leader in sunburn and heat stress protectant products marketed by NovaSource, the company’s crop protection business unit. NovaSource acquires, develops and markets crop protection products for niche agricultural uses globally.
As part of the settlement, D&M Chem will continue to manufacture certain sunburn and heat stress protectant products under license from TKI. The remaining terms of the settlement are confidential.
TKI and Willamette AG, Inc. (Willamette) also announced an agreement that Willamette will continue to sell certain sunburn and heat stress protectant products under license from TKI. The remaining terms of their agreement are confidential.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta