TKI, D&M and Willamette announce settlement
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. and D&M Chem, Inc. announced the settlement of all patent infringement claims made by TKI against D&M Chem pertaining to TKI’s Surround and Purshade brands of sunburn and heat stress protectants.
TKI is a global leader in sunburn and heat stress protectant products marketed by NovaSource, the company’s crop protection business unit. NovaSource acquires, develops and markets crop protection products for niche agricultural uses globally.
As part of the settlement, D&M Chem will continue to manufacture certain sunburn and heat stress protectant products under license from TKI. The remaining terms of the settlement are confidential.
TKI and Willamette AG, Inc. (Willamette) also announced an agreement that Willamette will continue to sell certain sunburn and heat stress protectant products under license from TKI. The remaining terms of their agreement are confidential.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants