TKI, D&M and Willamette announce settlement
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. and D&M Chem, Inc. announced the settlement of all patent infringement claims made by TKI against D&M Chem pertaining to TKI’s Surround and Purshade brands of sunburn and heat stress protectants.
TKI is a global leader in sunburn and heat stress protectant products marketed by NovaSource, the company’s crop protection business unit. NovaSource acquires, develops and markets crop protection products for niche agricultural uses globally.
As part of the settlement, D&M Chem will continue to manufacture certain sunburn and heat stress protectant products under license from TKI. The remaining terms of the settlement are confidential.
TKI and Willamette AG, Inc. (Willamette) also announced an agreement that Willamette will continue to sell certain sunburn and heat stress protectant products under license from TKI. The remaining terms of their agreement are confidential.
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Earth can sustain more plant growth than previously thought
- Bayer CropScience highlights upcoming farming innovations
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- Researchers find boron facilitates stem cell growth in corn
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease