TKI, D&M and Willamette announce settlement
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. and D&M Chem, Inc. announced the settlement of all patent infringement claims made by TKI against D&M Chem pertaining to TKI’s Surround and Purshade brands of sunburn and heat stress protectants.
TKI is a global leader in sunburn and heat stress protectant products marketed by NovaSource, the company’s crop protection business unit. NovaSource acquires, develops and markets crop protection products for niche agricultural uses globally.
As part of the settlement, D&M Chem will continue to manufacture certain sunburn and heat stress protectant products under license from TKI. The remaining terms of the settlement are confidential.
TKI and Willamette AG, Inc. (Willamette) also announced an agreement that Willamette will continue to sell certain sunburn and heat stress protectant products under license from TKI. The remaining terms of their agreement are confidential.
- U.S. fertilizer company owned by Koch brothers in patent dispute
- China cites public opinion in GMO soybean approval delay
- U.S, Brazil settle cotton subsidy dispute for $300 million
- Nominations open for 2015 4R Advocate Awards program
- Coalition questions legitimacy of EPA's proposed WOTUS rule
- Ag markets were decidedly mixed in Wednesday night action
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto