TeeJet introduces SpraySelect app
TeeJet Technologies now offers custom applicators a new tool for simplifying their spraying operations. The SpraySelect mobile app allows the user to quickly and easily choose the proper spray tip for a given application. Just enter speed, tip spacing and target rate, select your droplet size category and a list of recommended tips is provided. Specific gravity input is also included to for use when applying liquid fertilizers.
“The large number of spray tip choices available today can be a bit overwhelming. With the increasing number of crop protection products available and greater number of applications being made, proper tip selection and droplet size management is more important than ever,” commented Tim Stuenkel, marketing communications manager at TeeJet Technologies. “We are very excited to make this app available and hope it proves to be a valuable, time-saving tool for our customers around the globe.”
SpraySelect supports U.S. and Metric units along with six languages - English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German and Russian. It is available at no cost for both Apple and Android devices. To download, visit the app store and search for “TeeJet,” or go to the following links:
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto