TeeJet Technologies launches Matrix Pro GS
Matrix Pro GS is the only system available that displays guidance and live video simultaneously, improving accuracy and efficiency in field operations. Up to eight RealView cameras can be used to monitor multiple machine operations while at the same time viewing guidance information. Growers can choose Matrix Pro 570GS with 5.7" (145 mm) display or Matrix Pro 840GS with 8.4" (213 mm) display.
Matrix Pro GS builds upon the proven Matrix and Matrix Pro product lines and adds many new capabilities. Advanced swath control capabilities now allow for automatic boom section control (ABSC) on dry spreaders and sprayers with offset booms.
Matrix Pro GS also supports droplet size monitoring capability. This exclusive feature provides real‐time display of the droplet size being produced at the sprayer boom allowing the operator to optimize their spraying application.
The unique NextRow feature guides operators through turns in row crop environments, helping them find the correct rows to steer between for the next pass. Matrix Pro GS is auto‐steer and ABSC ready. Adding FieldPilot or UniPilot assisted steering can greatly enhance operator productivity. Adding BoomPilot ABSC is economical and easy as well.
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?
- Midwest Cover Crops Guide available to help growers
- Gladstone Land has $24.6 million farm acquisition in California
- Nutrient removal rates by grain crops