THE big Super Bowl surprise
There was an unexpected 35-minute delay in the game due to a power outage. There was a dramatic last-minute attempt by the San Francisco 49ers to win the game.
Then, there was a Dodge Ram commercial that paid tribute to farmers.
The late broadcasting legend Paul Harvey narrated:
“And, on the eighth day, God looked down on His planned paradise and said, ‘I need a caretaker,’ so God made a farmer.
“God said, ‘I need somebody willing to get up before dawn, milk cows, work all day in the fields, milk cows again, eat supper, then go to town and stay past midnight at a meeting of the school board,' so God made a farmer….”
Hear the entire narration in the video above.
After the ad appeared, several dairy farmers who are known as social media champions got on Facebook and thanked Dodge for the ad.
The ad appeared in the fourth quarter of the game.
- Northern corn leaf blight seen across Corn Belt
- EU wheat exporters to benefit from Black Sea turmoil
- Seeds keep vital much longer when stored without oxygen
- Global food safety agreement signed by China and UC Davis
- Weyerhaeuser and DuPont Pioneer sign license agreement
- Corn conditions dip slightly, but…