THE ag parody you've been waiting for
When Kansas rancher Derek Klingenberg sent out the call to the world’s farmers and ranchers for a little help for his latest parody, the response was overwhelming.
The parody, “#WeAreFarming,” uses farmers and ranchers of all ages and background to turn Pharrell Williams’ “Happy” into an ag dance party.
Some of the lyrics include:
“Dance around if you love playing in the dirt/ Dance around if you’ve ever ruined a good shirt.”
“Dance around if your office roof is sky blue/ Dance around if you love this farming thing you do.”
Click here or the embedded video above to watch the parody.
Klingenberg made a name for himself with numerous other pro-agriculture parodies, including “What does the farmer say?” and “Feeding Cattle in the USA.” His latest parody in February took on Pitbull and Ke$ha’s “Timber,” showing off his herd’s twerking skills.
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday
- California pays the price for Corn Belt’s cold snap
- Seed treatments strongly recommended for 2014 wheat crop
- Oregon GMO labeling measure certified for November ballot