TFI announces its 2013 World Fertilizer Conference
Registration is now open for The Fertilizer Institute's (TFI) 2013 World Fertilizer Conference, which will be held Sept. 22-24 at Le Centre Sheraton Montreal in Montreal, QC, Canada.
All registration materials are now available online at http://www.tfiworld.org. You can register online or print a copy of the registration form to fax or mail to TFI. When you register online, you will be prompted to enter your username and password. Each individual has their own login information; you can only register another member of your company if they give you their login information.
Suite Rental and Meeting Rooms
If you are interested in renting a suite, suite diagrams and the suite registration form can be accessed via https://fs23.formsite.com/jsharbaughtfiorg/form2/secure_index.html.
TFI has planned an exclusive companion program, Bernard Seguin Poirer "Creation" Lunch and encourage you to sign his/her up to attend while space is still available. You don't want to miss this exclusive private tour. You could win an original work of art. Please click here for more details to give him/her a truly special experience while in Montreal!
Canadian Ag Tour
TFI will be holding another tour of farm and related agricultural operations this year in Montreal. To learn more about the Ag tour and register to participate please click here.
Should you have any general questions concerning the World Fertilizer Conference, please contact me via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. For any online registration problems, please contact Justin Sharbaugh by e-mail at email@example.com.
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Rust detected in Ark. soybeans, but won’t affect current crop
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta