TFI announces its 2013 World Fertilizer Conference
Registration is now open for The Fertilizer Institute's (TFI) 2013 World Fertilizer Conference, which will be held Sept. 22-24 at Le Centre Sheraton Montreal in Montreal, QC, Canada.
All registration materials are now available online at http://www.tfiworld.org. You can register online or print a copy of the registration form to fax or mail to TFI. When you register online, you will be prompted to enter your username and password. Each individual has their own login information; you can only register another member of your company if they give you their login information.
Suite Rental and Meeting Rooms
If you are interested in renting a suite, suite diagrams and the suite registration form can be accessed via https://fs23.formsite.com/jsharbaughtfiorg/form2/secure_index.html.
TFI has planned an exclusive companion program, Bernard Seguin Poirer "Creation" Lunch and encourage you to sign his/her up to attend while space is still available. You don't want to miss this exclusive private tour. You could win an original work of art. Please click here for more details to give him/her a truly special experience while in Montreal!
Canadian Ag Tour
TFI will be holding another tour of farm and related agricultural operations this year in Montreal. To learn more about the Ag tour and register to participate please click here.
Should you have any general questions concerning the World Fertilizer Conference, please contact me via e-mail at email@example.com. For any online registration problems, please contact Justin Sharbaugh by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- U.S. fertilizer company owned by Koch brothers in patent dispute
- China cites public opinion in GMO soybean approval delay
- U.S, Brazil settle cotton subsidy dispute for $300 million
- Nominations open for 2015 4R Advocate Awards program
- Coalition questions legitimacy of EPA's proposed WOTUS rule
- Ag markets were decidedly mixed in Wednesday night action
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto