TFI announces its 2013 World Fertilizer Conference
Registration is now open for The Fertilizer Institute's (TFI) 2013 World Fertilizer Conference, which will be held Sept. 22-24 at Le Centre Sheraton Montreal in Montreal, QC, Canada.
All registration materials are now available online at http://www.tfiworld.org. You can register online or print a copy of the registration form to fax or mail to TFI. When you register online, you will be prompted to enter your username and password. Each individual has their own login information; you can only register another member of your company if they give you their login information.
Suite Rental and Meeting Rooms
If you are interested in renting a suite, suite diagrams and the suite registration form can be accessed via https://fs23.formsite.com/jsharbaughtfiorg/form2/secure_index.html.
TFI has planned an exclusive companion program, Bernard Seguin Poirer "Creation" Lunch and encourage you to sign his/her up to attend while space is still available. You don't want to miss this exclusive private tour. You could win an original work of art. Please click here for more details to give him/her a truly special experience while in Montreal!
Canadian Ag Tour
TFI will be holding another tour of farm and related agricultural operations this year in Montreal. To learn more about the Ag tour and register to participate please click here.
Should you have any general questions concerning the World Fertilizer Conference, please contact me via e-mail at email@example.com. For any online registration problems, please contact Justin Sharbaugh by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants