Syngenta updates weed resistance Web tool
Recently enhanced to improve user experience and offer new interactive tools, ResistanceFighter.com offers the latest information regarding weed resistance.
Available tools include:
- Weed Resistance Maps: To find out just how close weed resistance is to growers in your coverage area and what hard to control weeds growers are reporting, check out this resource found under the “Resistance Fighter” dropdown menu on the homepage.
- Solutions Builder: To create customized weed management programs based on input regarding location, crop, tillage practice and troublesome weeds in your coverage area, visit this page.
- Field Blog: Updated weekly, this blog provides insights from potential sources including Syngenta experts, university researchers and the Resistance Fighter of the Year winners about current resistance issues throughout the country.
- News Articles: Find out what other media outlets are saying about this pertinent and highly publicized issue.
- University Research: Read current university findings regarding weed resistance and what current recommendations are for controlling problem weeds.
Bookmark ResistanceFighter.com on your computer today to stay informed about weed resistance and how it can affect your coverage area! For text message alerts regarding weed management news, text RFYNFC (for Northern updates) or RFYSFC (for Southern updates) to 97063.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report