Syngenta updates weed resistance Web tool
Recently enhanced to improve user experience and offer new interactive tools, ResistanceFighter.com offers the latest information regarding weed resistance.
Available tools include:
- Weed Resistance Maps: To find out just how close weed resistance is to growers in your coverage area and what hard to control weeds growers are reporting, check out this resource found under the “Resistance Fighter” dropdown menu on the homepage.
- Solutions Builder: To create customized weed management programs based on input regarding location, crop, tillage practice and troublesome weeds in your coverage area, visit this page.
- Field Blog: Updated weekly, this blog provides insights from potential sources including Syngenta experts, university researchers and the Resistance Fighter of the Year winners about current resistance issues throughout the country.
- News Articles: Find out what other media outlets are saying about this pertinent and highly publicized issue.
- University Research: Read current university findings regarding weed resistance and what current recommendations are for controlling problem weeds.
Bookmark ResistanceFighter.com on your computer today to stay informed about weed resistance and how it can affect your coverage area! For text message alerts regarding weed management news, text RFYNFC (for Northern updates) or RFYSFC (for Southern updates) to 97063.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto