Syngenta updates weed resistance Web tool
Recently enhanced to improve user experience and offer new interactive tools, ResistanceFighter.com offers the latest information regarding weed resistance.
Available tools include:
- Weed Resistance Maps: To find out just how close weed resistance is to growers in your coverage area and what hard to control weeds growers are reporting, check out this resource found under the “Resistance Fighter” dropdown menu on the homepage.
- Solutions Builder: To create customized weed management programs based on input regarding location, crop, tillage practice and troublesome weeds in your coverage area, visit this page.
- Field Blog: Updated weekly, this blog provides insights from potential sources including Syngenta experts, university researchers and the Resistance Fighter of the Year winners about current resistance issues throughout the country.
- News Articles: Find out what other media outlets are saying about this pertinent and highly publicized issue.
- University Research: Read current university findings regarding weed resistance and what current recommendations are for controlling problem weeds.
Bookmark ResistanceFighter.com on your computer today to stay informed about weed resistance and how it can affect your coverage area! For text message alerts regarding weed management news, text RFYNFC (for Northern updates) or RFYSFC (for Southern updates) to 97063.
- CLA identifies areas for EPA to enhance effectiveness of WPS
- Ukraine to lose 15% of grain crop in violence-hit regions
- POET set to open its cellulosic ethanol plant
- 'Plantibodies' drugs advance as big pharma stands aside
- Did we miss the boat on corn plant population in 2014?
- Falling livestock futures grabbing headlines Wednesday morning
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America