Syngenta updates weed resistance Web tool
Recently enhanced to improve user experience and offer new interactive tools, ResistanceFighter.com offers the latest information regarding weed resistance.
Available tools include:
- Weed Resistance Maps: To find out just how close weed resistance is to growers in your coverage area and what hard to control weeds growers are reporting, check out this resource found under the “Resistance Fighter” dropdown menu on the homepage.
- Solutions Builder: To create customized weed management programs based on input regarding location, crop, tillage practice and troublesome weeds in your coverage area, visit this page.
- Field Blog: Updated weekly, this blog provides insights from potential sources including Syngenta experts, university researchers and the Resistance Fighter of the Year winners about current resistance issues throughout the country.
- News Articles: Find out what other media outlets are saying about this pertinent and highly publicized issue.
- University Research: Read current university findings regarding weed resistance and what current recommendations are for controlling problem weeds.
Bookmark ResistanceFighter.com on your computer today to stay informed about weed resistance and how it can affect your coverage area! For text message alerts regarding weed management news, text RFYNFC (for Northern updates) or RFYSFC (for Southern updates) to 97063.
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?
- Midwest Cover Crops Guide available to help growers
- Gladstone Land has $24.6 million farm acquisition in California