Syngenta offers online training for Vibrance and RootingPower
Syngenta developed the Vibrance™ and RootingPower in Cereals Online Training Module, introducing participants to its latest line of cereals seed treatment solutions. This interactive web tool allows visitors to navigate their way through a series of educational lessons and quizzes about key threats to root health and Syngenta solutions to help maximize yield and profit potential.
“Complementary to the Syngenta Root Health Online Training Module released earlier this year, this tutorial familiarizes visitors with our new line of Vibrance fungicide seed treatment product solutions for cereals and the concept of RootingPower for enhanced root performance,” said Chad Shelton, Seedcare brand asset lead, Syngenta. “We’ve made it our mission to increase awareness about the importance of healthy roots and their link to increasing future crop productivity.”
Participants steer their way through a series of sections that simplify technical concepts, like active ingredients and modes of action, to help growers understand the concept of healthy root systems and best practices for achieving them. This online module also summarizes key factors that can potentially compromise root health, including yield-robbing diseases and insects.
“We know seedborne and soilborne pathogens like Rhizoctonia and Pythium are major threats to cereal crops, so it is imperative growers are aware and armed with the knowledge and solutions needed to realize the full potential of their crops and yields,” Shelton noted. “Tools like the Vibrance and RootingPower in Cereals Online Training Module provide a solid background of information, and with new product formulations like Vibrance brand products, growers can grow higher-quality crops while helping to ensure consistency in their yield performance from year to year,” he added.
Syngenta is in the process of pursuing Continuing Education Unit (CEU) credit for those who complete the module and the incorporated quizzes.
To explore the library of interactive training tutorials from Syngenta, visit our Learning Modules page.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Direct Drive Rotary Blend Systems
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Co.