Syngenta introduces 23 new NK brand soybean products
Syngenta has announced the release of 23 new NK brand soybean products for the 2013 growing season.
“The 23 new products are known to consistently deliver outstanding yield performance, and provide benefits such as good emergence, standability and stress tolerance,” said Scott Erickson, soybean genetics portfolio manager at Syngenta. “We are pleased to introduce these elite NK products, and look forward to a successful 2013 growing season.”
With relative maturities ranging from 0.07 to 7.7, the 23 new products protect against a variety of nematodes, such as soybean cyst nematode and root knot nematode, as well as diseases including Phytophthora root rot, sudden death syndrome, frogeye leaf spot, brown stem rot and stem canker.
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants