Syngenta introduces 23 new NK brand soybean products
Syngenta has announced the release of 23 new NK brand soybean products for the 2013 growing season.
“The 23 new products are known to consistently deliver outstanding yield performance, and provide benefits such as good emergence, standability and stress tolerance,” said Scott Erickson, soybean genetics portfolio manager at Syngenta. “We are pleased to introduce these elite NK products, and look forward to a successful 2013 growing season.”
With relative maturities ranging from 0.07 to 7.7, the 23 new products protect against a variety of nematodes, such as soybean cyst nematode and root knot nematode, as well as diseases including Phytophthora root rot, sudden death syndrome, frogeye leaf spot, brown stem rot and stem canker.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?