Syngenta introduces 23 new NK brand soybean products
Syngenta has announced the release of 23 new NK brand soybean products for the 2013 growing season.
“The 23 new products are known to consistently deliver outstanding yield performance, and provide benefits such as good emergence, standability and stress tolerance,” said Scott Erickson, soybean genetics portfolio manager at Syngenta. “We are pleased to introduce these elite NK products, and look forward to a successful 2013 growing season.”
With relative maturities ranging from 0.07 to 7.7, the 23 new products protect against a variety of nematodes, such as soybean cyst nematode and root knot nematode, as well as diseases including Phytophthora root rot, sudden death syndrome, frogeye leaf spot, brown stem rot and stem canker.
- Valmont acquires majority stake in AgSense
- DuPont announces investment in seed treatment solutions
- Bills to regulate California groundwater use opposed by farmers
- Court overturns law limiting biotech crops on Hawaiian island
- New products added to the Agrotain stabilizer portfolio
- Ag markets are generally mixed in early-Wednesday trading
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease