Syngenta announces commencement of tender offer for Devgen
Devgen NV, Ghent, Belgium, the agro-biotech company that shapes the field of hybrid rice in India and Southeast Asia and innovates in crop protection technologies, hereby reports that Syngenta announced the commencement of its tender offer for all outstanding shares and warrants in Devgen.
Syngenta specified that the acceptance period for the tender offer opens on Nov. 14 and is scheduled to close on Dec. 5 at 16:00 (Central European Time). The results of the tender offer will be published on Dec. 12 and, if the offer is successful, settlement will take place on Dec. 17, 2012.
Devgen's board of directors unanimously supports the bid.
The board has issued a memorandum of reply whereby it provides its formal point of view on the bid and the prospectus document. The memorandum of reply forms part of the prospectus document and was approved, together with the prospectus document, by the Belgian Financial Services and Markets Authority (FSMA) on 8 November 2012.
The prospectus document, including Devgen's memorandum of reply, is available at no cost at the counters of the receiving and paying agent bank, KBC Bank NV or KBC Securities NV (or via +32 (0)3 283 29 70).
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
Declining Weigh Blend System
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.