SynTech Research establishes branch in China
SynTech announced the registration of a new facility in China. It is located at Hainan Institute of Tropical Agricultural Resources, Chengxi, Yacheng Town, Sanya City, Hainan Province, with a satellite facility in Shaoxing County, Zhejiang province. The Chinese team will conduct GLP (import tolerance), GMO and bioefficacy (GEP) agricultural studies.
The establishment of SynTech’s China facility brings the number of countries where the company operates to 29. It now has extensive coverage in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America, with multiple field testing sites in the most important territories e.g. the US, France, Spain and Japan. Laboratory as well as field facilities have been established in all these territories, the most recent being the ecotoxicology and analytical laboratories in Stilwell, Kan.
Much of SynTech’s recent and ongoing expansion has been in response to strong demand for its seeds testing services, for both conventional and GM lines. The new China facility adds significantly to this capability.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
A.J. Sackett Loss-In-Weight Blend Systems
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company