SynTech Research establishes branch in China
SynTech announced the registration of a new facility in China. It is located at Hainan Institute of Tropical Agricultural Resources, Chengxi, Yacheng Town, Sanya City, Hainan Province, with a satellite facility in Shaoxing County, Zhejiang province. The Chinese team will conduct GLP (import tolerance), GMO and bioefficacy (GEP) agricultural studies.
The establishment of SynTech’s China facility brings the number of countries where the company operates to 29. It now has extensive coverage in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America, with multiple field testing sites in the most important territories e.g. the US, France, Spain and Japan. Laboratory as well as field facilities have been established in all these territories, the most recent being the ecotoxicology and analytical laboratories in Stilwell, Kan.
Much of SynTech’s recent and ongoing expansion has been in response to strong demand for its seeds testing services, for both conventional and GM lines. The new China facility adds significantly to this capability.
- Farm Market iD releases 2013 Land and Grower Database
- Even in isolated, pristine Tasmania, pressure for GMO farming
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Cattle, soybeans climb Tuesday morning
- Maire Tecnimont to build $1.6 billion U.S. fertilizer plant
- Corn price premiums continue to fade