SynTech Research establishes branch in China
SynTech announced the registration of a new facility in China. It is located at Hainan Institute of Tropical Agricultural Resources, Chengxi, Yacheng Town, Sanya City, Hainan Province, with a satellite facility in Shaoxing County, Zhejiang province. The Chinese team will conduct GLP (import tolerance), GMO and bioefficacy (GEP) agricultural studies.
The establishment of SynTech’s China facility brings the number of countries where the company operates to 29. It now has extensive coverage in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America, with multiple field testing sites in the most important territories e.g. the US, France, Spain and Japan. Laboratory as well as field facilities have been established in all these territories, the most recent being the ecotoxicology and analytical laboratories in Stilwell, Kan.
Much of SynTech’s recent and ongoing expansion has been in response to strong demand for its seeds testing services, for both conventional and GM lines. The new China facility adds significantly to this capability.
- Precision Planting launches multi-hybrid planting system
- TIA Farm Tire Service training class offered
- Coolest fall temperatures to remain focused in Central U.S.
- Most ag markets held up surprisingly well Tuesday
- Livestock futures outperformed the crop markets Tuesday morning
- Iowa cover crops: Expected Hessian fly free dates
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease