SynTech Research establishes branch in China
SynTech announced the registration of a new facility in China. It is located at Hainan Institute of Tropical Agricultural Resources, Chengxi, Yacheng Town, Sanya City, Hainan Province, with a satellite facility in Shaoxing County, Zhejiang province. The Chinese team will conduct GLP (import tolerance), GMO and bioefficacy (GEP) agricultural studies.
The establishment of SynTech’s China facility brings the number of countries where the company operates to 29. It now has extensive coverage in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America, with multiple field testing sites in the most important territories e.g. the US, France, Spain and Japan. Laboratory as well as field facilities have been established in all these territories, the most recent being the ecotoxicology and analytical laboratories in Stilwell, Kan.
Much of SynTech’s recent and ongoing expansion has been in response to strong demand for its seeds testing services, for both conventional and GM lines. The new China facility adds significantly to this capability.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture