Survey finds 5.4% decline in Iowa farmland values
The Iowa Farm & Land Chapter #2 Realtors Land Institute released the results of its March 2014 Iowa Land Trends and Values Survey. The Realtors Land Institute is an arm of the National Association of Realtors and is organized for realtors who specialize in farm and land sales, management and appraisal. All participants in the survey deal almost exclusively in farmland.
click image to zoom Participants were asked to estimate average values of farmland as of March 2014. The estimates are for bare, unimproved land with the sale price on a cash basis. Pasture and timber land values were also requested as supplemental information.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto