Study unmasks key operatives in plant immunity battle
Other researchers on this study were Alberto Macho, Vardis Ntoukakis, Cécile Segonzac, Sonali Roy, Jan Sklenar, Paul Derbyshire, Rosa Lozano-Durán, Frederikke Gro Malinovsky, Jacqueline Monaghan, Frank L. Menke and Cyril Zipfel, all of the Sainsbury Laboratory, U.K.; Alexandre Brutus and Sheng Yang He, both of Michigan State University; and Man-Ho Oh of the University of Illinois, Urbana, and Chungnam National University, Korea.
Funding for the study was provided by the Gatsby Charitable Foundation, European Research Council, United Kingdom Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council, U.S. Department of Energy, U.S. National Institutes of Health, the Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation, National Science Foundation, and the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law