Study unmasks key operatives in plant immunity battle
Other researchers on this study were Alberto Macho, Vardis Ntoukakis, Cécile Segonzac, Sonali Roy, Jan Sklenar, Paul Derbyshire, Rosa Lozano-Durán, Frederikke Gro Malinovsky, Jacqueline Monaghan, Frank L. Menke and Cyril Zipfel, all of the Sainsbury Laboratory, U.K.; Alexandre Brutus and Sheng Yang He, both of Michigan State University; and Man-Ho Oh of the University of Illinois, Urbana, and Chungnam National University, Korea.
Funding for the study was provided by the Gatsby Charitable Foundation, European Research Council, United Kingdom Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council, U.S. Department of Energy, U.S. National Institutes of Health, the Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation, National Science Foundation, and the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- CF Industries’ Woodward N complex shut down for repairs
- EPA reorganizes OPP’s registration division
- USDA to provide $4 million for honey bee habitat
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement