Study unmasks key operatives in plant immunity battle
Other researchers on this study were Alberto Macho, Vardis Ntoukakis, Cécile Segonzac, Sonali Roy, Jan Sklenar, Paul Derbyshire, Rosa Lozano-Durán, Frederikke Gro Malinovsky, Jacqueline Monaghan, Frank L. Menke and Cyril Zipfel, all of the Sainsbury Laboratory, U.K.; Alexandre Brutus and Sheng Yang He, both of Michigan State University; and Man-Ho Oh of the University of Illinois, Urbana, and Chungnam National University, Korea.
Funding for the study was provided by the Gatsby Charitable Foundation, European Research Council, United Kingdom Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council, U.S. Department of Energy, U.S. National Institutes of Health, the Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation, National Science Foundation, and the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- Granular completes nationwide beta testing; signs first customers
- Concerns grow over damage to EU wheat crop quality
- Davis Equipment is celebrating 50 years in business
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday