Study unmasks key operatives in plant immunity battle
Other researchers on this study were Alberto Macho, Vardis Ntoukakis, Cécile Segonzac, Sonali Roy, Jan Sklenar, Paul Derbyshire, Rosa Lozano-Durán, Frederikke Gro Malinovsky, Jacqueline Monaghan, Frank L. Menke and Cyril Zipfel, all of the Sainsbury Laboratory, U.K.; Alexandre Brutus and Sheng Yang He, both of Michigan State University; and Man-Ho Oh of the University of Illinois, Urbana, and Chungnam National University, Korea.
Funding for the study was provided by the Gatsby Charitable Foundation, European Research Council, United Kingdom Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council, U.S. Department of Energy, U.S. National Institutes of Health, the Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation, National Science Foundation, and the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?