Stonegate Agricom closes finance deal
Stonegate Agricom Ltd. today announced it has closed the previously announced transaction whereby Stonegate acquired Sprott Resource Corporation's fully drawn $7.5 million loan facility for 11,538,462 Stonegate common shares at a price of 65 cents per share. The transaction was originally announced on April 29, 2013.
SRC currently owns 58,450,462 Stonegate common shares, or 37.5 percent of total outstanding shares.
Stonegate Agricom, which is actively engaged in acquiring and developing agricultural nutrient projects, is currently focused on the development of two potentially world-class, long-life phosphate deposits, the Paris Hills Phosphate Project located in Idaho and the Mantaro Phosphate Project located in Peru.
“The company is confident that the two deposits have sufficient size and grade to become strategic, cost-effective sources of phosphate supply for major fertilizer producers,” the company has proclaimed. More information is available at www.stonegateagricom.com.
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- CF Industries’ Woodward N complex shut down for repairs
- EPA reorganizes OPP’s registration division
- USDA to provide $4 million for honey bee habitat
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement