The InfoAg 2011 Confence will be July 12-14 in Springfield, Ill. The conference program consists of a mix of speakers including producer/farmers, university research and Extension crop consultants. Five program tracks offer a range of topics for every perspective and experience level related to precision agriculture.
InfoAg Program At-A-Glance
The InfoAg program consists of a mix of speakers including producers, university research and extension, and crop consultants. Five program tracks offer a range of topics for every perspective and experience level.
- Around the World features regional reports on the application of precision agriculture across the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America.
- Advanced Topics features speakers who are taking precision ag and the generated information to a higher level of management
- Precision Ag 101 features a medley of messages on how to get going in precision ag and how to make it pay
- Issues features a high-altitude look at the precision ag landscape and the issues facing agriculture production
- Sponsor Showcase highlights our sponsors with product demonstrations and discussions on applying technology in the field
Nearly every 50-minute session is presented twice during the conference to allow attendees to get to the presentation of interest. The program is bursting with great speakers from Tuesday's opening keynote from Acting Undersecretary of Agriculture Michael Scuse to the Thursday program with a full selection of hot topics including a panel discussion on Social Media and Personal Communication Technology.
The InfoAg conference trade show area is a complete sell-out so that a wide range of exhibitors will be available to talk about products and precision agriculture in general.
You can go to http://www.infoag.org/ for full details on the program and pre-registration. Walk up registration will also be available.