Stakeholders promote funding for pesticide safety
Pest Management Societies
- Entomological Society of America
- Weed Science Society of America
Pesticide Safety Education Programs
- Montana State University
- North Dakota State University
- Texas A&M University
- Washington State University
For more information or to join the National Stakeholder Team for Pesticide Safety Education Program Funding, contact one of the team co-leaders: Liza Fleeson, program manager for the Office of Pesticide Services, Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (email@example.com); or Carol Somody, senior stewardship manager at Syngenta (firstname.lastname@example.org). A 2011 WSSA technical paper providing detailed information on the Pesticide Safety Education Program is available on the Weed Science Society of America, WSSA website.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
A.J. Sackett Loss-In-Weight Blend Systems
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company