Stakeholders promote funding for pesticide safety
Pest Management Societies
- Entomological Society of America
- Weed Science Society of America
Pesticide Safety Education Programs
- Montana State University
- North Dakota State University
- Texas A&M University
- Washington State University
For more information or to join the National Stakeholder Team for Pesticide Safety Education Program Funding, contact one of the team co-leaders: Liza Fleeson, program manager for the Office of Pesticide Services, Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (email@example.com); or Carol Somody, senior stewardship manager at Syngenta (firstname.lastname@example.org). A 2011 WSSA technical paper providing detailed information on the Pesticide Safety Education Program is available on the Weed Science Society of America, WSSA website.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture