Stakeholders promote funding for pesticide safety
Pest Management Societies
- Entomological Society of America
- Weed Science Society of America
Pesticide Safety Education Programs
- Montana State University
- North Dakota State University
- Texas A&M University
- Washington State University
For more information or to join the National Stakeholder Team for Pesticide Safety Education Program Funding, contact one of the team co-leaders: Liza Fleeson, program manager for the Office of Pesticide Services, Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (firstname.lastname@example.org); or Carol Somody, senior stewardship manager at Syngenta (email@example.com). A 2011 WSSA technical paper providing detailed information on the Pesticide Safety Education Program is available on the Weed Science Society of America, WSSA website.
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?
- Midwest Cover Crops Guide available to help growers
- Gladstone Land has $24.6 million farm acquisition in California
- Nutrient removal rates by grain crops