Senate to vote on Farm Bill today
The Senate overwhelmingly voted 72-22 to invoke cloture on Monday (Feb. 3), ending floor debate and clearing the way for today’s (Feb. 4) vote on final passage of a Farm Bill.
The Senate reconvenes at 10 a.m. this morning, with a Farm Bill vote anticipated in the afternoon.
The House approved the bill, the conference report to accompany H.R.2642, last week, 251-166.
Once approved by the Senate, the bill heads to the President for his signature.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Direct Drive Rotary Blend Systems
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Co.