Senate to take up Farm Bill Monday afternoon
The U.S. Senate is scheduled to reconvene at 2 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 3. According to the Senate’s webpage, the Senate will “convene and resume consideration of the conference report to accompany H.R.2642, the Farm Bill.” Stream live Senate floor proceedings while the session is in progress at http://www.senate.gov/floor/index.htm.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?