Senate to take up Farm Bill Monday afternoon
The U.S. Senate is scheduled to reconvene at 2 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 3. According to the Senate’s webpage, the Senate will “convene and resume consideration of the conference report to accompany H.R.2642, the Farm Bill.” Stream live Senate floor proceedings while the session is in progress at http://www.senate.gov/floor/index.htm.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants