Senate to take up Farm Bill Monday afternoon
The U.S. Senate is scheduled to reconvene at 2 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 3. According to the Senate’s webpage, the Senate will “convene and resume consideration of the conference report to accompany H.R.2642, the Farm Bill.” Stream live Senate floor proceedings while the session is in progress at http://www.senate.gov/floor/index.htm.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting