Senate to take up Farm Bill Monday afternoon
The U.S. Senate is scheduled to reconvene at 2 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 3. According to the Senate’s webpage, the Senate will “convene and resume consideration of the conference report to accompany H.R.2642, the Farm Bill.” Stream live Senate floor proceedings while the session is in progress at http://www.senate.gov/floor/index.htm.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?