Senate immigration bill would lead to net savings of $135 billion
The Senate's sweeping immigration bill would significantly increase the size of the country's labor force and lead to net savings of around $135 billion over 10 years, the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office said in a report released on Wednesday.
If the bill became law, the CBO said the policies would lead to a net increase of 9.6 million people living in the United States. The Senate passed the immigration bill at the end of June but the fate of the legislation is unclear in the Republican-controlled House of Representatives.
Both chambers must pass the same legislation before it can become law.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Speed King Blender
CrustBuster/Speed King, Inc.