Senate Committee hearing on West Fertilizer explosion
The Senate Environment & Public Works (EPW) has scheduled an oversight hearing for Thursday, June 27, at 10 a.m. ET to examine federal risk management and emergency planning programs to prevent and address chemical threats, including the events leading up to the explosions in West, Texas and Geismar, La.
The federal government witnesses scheduled to testify include Rafael Moure-Eraso, Chairman of the U.S. Chemical Safety Board Rafael Moure-Eraso and Barry Breen, EPA Deputy Assistant Administration for the Office of Solid Waste and Emergency Response. A second witness panel will include several state and local officials and other expert. ARA intends to submit a joint written statement with The Fertilizer Institute that discusses the p roactive steps the fertilizer industry has taken related to fertilizer safety and security; safety practices and regulations impacting Fertilizer Manufacturers and Retailers; and facts about anhydrous ammonia and ammonium nitrate fertilizers.
View the hearing and/or read the witness testimony submitted for the hearing, which should be available the morning of the hearing.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
Blend and Bulk Tower Systems