SeedWay and Howard Fertilizer enter partnership
SeedWay has entered into a vegetable seed sales and distribution agreement with Howard Fertilizer. The new arrangement will provide seed and service to growers throughout the Homestead, Fla., area.
Howard Fertilizer will handle seed sales and delivery from its Princeton, Fla., location with support from the SeedWay Southeast vegetable seed team. George Stroud will be calling on commercial vegetable growers in the area.
The SeedWay - Howard Fertilizer partnership forms a strong team with knowledgeable personnel and an outstanding product offering, well-positioned to meet growers’ seed and service needs.
SeedWay offers one of the most comprehensive vegetable seed product lines in the industry, serving growers from locations in Elizabethtown, Pa., Pelham, Ga., and Lakeland, Fla., with product research trials in Hershey, Pa., and Plant City, Fla.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?