SeedWay and Howard Fertilizer enter partnership
SeedWay has entered into a vegetable seed sales and distribution agreement with Howard Fertilizer. The new arrangement will provide seed and service to growers throughout the Homestead, Fla., area.
Howard Fertilizer will handle seed sales and delivery from its Princeton, Fla., location with support from the SeedWay Southeast vegetable seed team. George Stroud will be calling on commercial vegetable growers in the area.
The SeedWay - Howard Fertilizer partnership forms a strong team with knowledgeable personnel and an outstanding product offering, well-positioned to meet growers’ seed and service needs.
SeedWay offers one of the most comprehensive vegetable seed product lines in the industry, serving growers from locations in Elizabethtown, Pa., Pelham, Ga., and Lakeland, Fla., with product research trials in Hershey, Pa., and Plant City, Fla.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance