SeedWay and Howard Fertilizer enter partnership
SeedWay has entered into a vegetable seed sales and distribution agreement with Howard Fertilizer. The new arrangement will provide seed and service to growers throughout the Homestead, Fla., area.
Howard Fertilizer will handle seed sales and delivery from its Princeton, Fla., location with support from the SeedWay Southeast vegetable seed team. George Stroud will be calling on commercial vegetable growers in the area.
The SeedWay - Howard Fertilizer partnership forms a strong team with knowledgeable personnel and an outstanding product offering, well-positioned to meet growers’ seed and service needs.
SeedWay offers one of the most comprehensive vegetable seed product lines in the industry, serving growers from locations in Elizabethtown, Pa., Pelham, Ga., and Lakeland, Fla., with product research trials in Hershey, Pa., and Plant City, Fla.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?