SeedWay and Howard Fertilizer enter partnership
SeedWay has entered into a vegetable seed sales and distribution agreement with Howard Fertilizer. The new arrangement will provide seed and service to growers throughout the Homestead, Fla., area.
Howard Fertilizer will handle seed sales and delivery from its Princeton, Fla., location with support from the SeedWay Southeast vegetable seed team. George Stroud will be calling on commercial vegetable growers in the area.
The SeedWay - Howard Fertilizer partnership forms a strong team with knowledgeable personnel and an outstanding product offering, well-positioned to meet growers’ seed and service needs.
SeedWay offers one of the most comprehensive vegetable seed product lines in the industry, serving growers from locations in Elizabethtown, Pa., Pelham, Ga., and Lakeland, Fla., with product research trials in Hershey, Pa., and Plant City, Fla.
- Two-year study to review GE crops
- Verdesian Life Sciences, Mitsui and Hokusan sign agreement
- Corn increases farmland value in four states
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- DuPont to sell copper fungicide business assets to Mitsui
- Crop futures diverged from livestock markets Wednesday night
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Agricultural associations respond to government shutdown