SeedWay and Howard Fertilizer enter partnership
SeedWay has entered into a vegetable seed sales and distribution agreement with Howard Fertilizer. The new arrangement will provide seed and service to growers throughout the Homestead, Fla., area.
Howard Fertilizer will handle seed sales and delivery from its Princeton, Fla., location with support from the SeedWay Southeast vegetable seed team. George Stroud will be calling on commercial vegetable growers in the area.
The SeedWay - Howard Fertilizer partnership forms a strong team with knowledgeable personnel and an outstanding product offering, well-positioned to meet growers’ seed and service needs.
SeedWay offers one of the most comprehensive vegetable seed product lines in the industry, serving growers from locations in Elizabethtown, Pa., Pelham, Ga., and Lakeland, Fla., with product research trials in Hershey, Pa., and Plant City, Fla.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto