Seed Processing Holland expands into North America
Seed Processing Holland (SPH) announced it will expand its activities by opening up its Seed Processing Holland Inc. (SPH) sales office in the United States in 2014.
"SPH recognizes the importance of the North American seed market and it has always been our wish to enhance our service level to this region by having a direct presence," said Jeffrey Verpaalen, who will head up the new SPH sales office in the U.S. "We believe in the high value of working side by side with customers and this new US platform will enable SPH to do so and bring the right solutions to any seed processing and packaging need."
Verpaalen will begin making U.S. market visits in January 2014 together with Willem van Dok and will be further introduced to the North American market during the ASTA congress in Monterey (CA) held between Jan. 25-28, 2014.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Speed King Blender
CrustBuster/Speed King, Inc.