Seed Processing Holland expands into North America
Seed Processing Holland (SPH) announced it will expand its activities by opening up its Seed Processing Holland Inc. (SPH) sales office in the United States in 2014.
"SPH recognizes the importance of the North American seed market and it has always been our wish to enhance our service level to this region by having a direct presence," said Jeffrey Verpaalen, who will head up the new SPH sales office in the U.S. "We believe in the high value of working side by side with customers and this new US platform will enable SPH to do so and bring the right solutions to any seed processing and packaging need."
Verpaalen will begin making U.S. market visits in January 2014 together with Willem van Dok and will be further introduced to the North American market during the ASTA congress in Monterey (CA) held between Jan. 25-28, 2014.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta