Seed Processing Holland expands into North America
Seed Processing Holland (SPH) announced it will expand its activities by opening up its Seed Processing Holland Inc. (SPH) sales office in the United States in 2014.
"SPH recognizes the importance of the North American seed market and it has always been our wish to enhance our service level to this region by having a direct presence," said Jeffrey Verpaalen, who will head up the new SPH sales office in the U.S. "We believe in the high value of working side by side with customers and this new US platform will enable SPH to do so and bring the right solutions to any seed processing and packaging need."
Verpaalen will begin making U.S. market visits in January 2014 together with Willem van Dok and will be further introduced to the North American market during the ASTA congress in Monterey (CA) held between Jan. 25-28, 2014.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement