Seed Processing Holland expands into North America
Seed Processing Holland (SPH) announced it will expand its activities by opening up its Seed Processing Holland Inc. (SPH) sales office in the United States in 2014.
"SPH recognizes the importance of the North American seed market and it has always been our wish to enhance our service level to this region by having a direct presence," said Jeffrey Verpaalen, who will head up the new SPH sales office in the U.S. "We believe in the high value of working side by side with customers and this new US platform will enable SPH to do so and bring the right solutions to any seed processing and packaging need."
Verpaalen will begin making U.S. market visits in January 2014 together with Willem van Dok and will be further introduced to the North American market during the ASTA congress in Monterey (CA) held between Jan. 25-28, 2014.
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Earth can sustain more plant growth than previously thought
- Bayer CropScience highlights upcoming farming innovations
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- Researchers find boron facilitates stem cell growth in corn
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting